It’s a new week and a new month, meaning there’s plenty for you to enjoy arriving on Netflix right now. Given that many are still spending their days at home, staying socially distant from everyone, that leaves plenty of time to stream movies, TV shows, and more. So what should you watch this week?
First up, the second season of the anime series Scissors Seven arrives on Thursday. The show is about a hairdresser who moonlights as a hitman, which is pretty much the best plot ever conceived of. The series is available in multiple languages, including English and the original Mandarin.
Also arriving this week is the newest standup comedy special from Jerry Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill hits the service on Tuesday and will undoubtedly see the legendary comedian muse whimsically about very normal things. After all, isn’t that what we want from Jerry Seinfeld?
You can take a look at everything arriving on Netflix this week below.
And speaking of things you should be watching, consider listening to GameSpot’s weekly TV series and movies-focused podcast, You Should Be Watching. With new episodes premiering every Wednesday, you can watch a video version of the podcast over on GameSpot Universe or listen to audio versions on Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play, and Apple Podcasts.
- New On Netflix This Week: Anime, Jerry Seinfeld Special, Movies, TV, And More
- Netflix's Most-Watched Original In 2020 Revealed, And It's Not Tiger King
- New On Netflix In May 2020: More Movies, Anime, TV Shows, And Originals
- Leaving Netflix In May 2020: Last Chance To Watch Austin Powers, Baby
- Arctic Dogs
- Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours To Kill
- Workin’ Moms: Season 4
- Scissor Seven: Season 2
- 18 regali
- Chico Bon Bon: Monkey with a Tool Belt
- Dead to Me: Season 2
- The Eddy
- The Hollow: Season 2
- House at the End of the Street
- Restaurants on the Edge: Season 2
- Rust Valley Restorers: Season 2
Source: Read Full Article