Now TV lets subscribers watch their favourite shows on short term contracts without the hassle of a year-long subscription.
It’s a handy way of watching TV, as customers can buy bundles of shows rather than a whole Sky package that’s likely to include a ton of channels they’ll never watch.
Ahead of Black Friday – deals go live on the November 16 – Now TV will have several offers on the go, from sports, entertainment, movies and kids.
- See Now TV's top offers here
We’ve rounded up some of the best deals they’ll have on offer later this month once their sales go live.
There’s also a good number of offers to be found on the Now TV stick that effectively turns your regular tele into a smart TV.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
What offers will have Now TV have on Black Friday 2018?
- Two months of Entertainment for the price of one – £7.99, was £15.98
- Two months of Sky Cinema for the price of one – £9.99, was £19.98
- Two months of Kids for the price of one – £3.99, was £7.98
- Two months of Entertainment and Sky Cinema for the price of one – £17.98, was £35.96
- 12 months of Entertainment – £45, was £95
- 12 months of Sky Cinema – £55, was £115
- 12 months of Entertainment + Sky Cinema – £99, was £215
- Nine months of Sky Sports – £179, was £305
- 12 months of Kids – £15, was £47
Now TV Stick Bundles:
- Stick with two months of Entertainment – £14.99, was £30.97
- Stick with two months of Sky Cinema – £16.99 was £34.97
- Stick with two months of Kids – £10.99, was £22.97
- Stick with two months of Entertainment and Sky Cinema – £24.98, was £50.95
- Stick with 12 months of Entertainment – £52, was £110
- Stick with 12 months of Sky Cinema – £62, was £134
- Stick with 12 months of Kids – £22, was £62
- Stick with 12 months of Entertainment + Sky Cinema – £106, was £230
- Stick with nine months of Sky Sports – £186, was £320
If you're looking out for other Black Friday deals, you can check our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Source: Read Full Article