LIL TJAY has spoken out for the first time since being hospitalized for suffering multiple gun wounds on June 22, 2022.
On Wednesday, August 24, 2022, Lil Tjay posted on Instagram about the incident that was him rushed to hospital.
How is Lil Tjay doing?
In an Instagram video, the musician said: "Hey, what's going on, y'all?
"It's your boy Tjay, man. I'm just checking in with y'all. I just wanna say, thanks for the love, thanks for the support. I been looking at the DMs, comments and everything else and I feel love. Seven shots, it was tough, you know. Most people don't survive it. But I'm here, here for a reason. New music coming soon. We gon' come back stronger than ever, man."
Read More in Lil Tjay
Rapper Lil Tjay issued urgent PSA in shock post hours before being shot
Inside Lil Tjay’s beef with 6ix9ine, Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Don Q
Numerous reports that the rapper is "brain dead" and paralyzed have been proven untrue.
Sources told TMZ on June 23, 2022, that the rapper was unconscious after surgery and a CT scan had been scheduled to learn more about his condition.
The outlet also mentioned that the rapper had shown some movements in his legs, but there were no other details revealed.
A tweet from the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office the same day said that the victim was "critical but stable".
Most read in The Sun
I won the lottery with my girlfriend but she left me and took all the money
Secret funeral for Darius with Gerard Butler joining family to say farewell
Ronaldo wants to buy and demolish golf club ruining view from £17m mansion
McDonald's reveals new menu shake-up and a popular item is coming back
It said: "Update on #BCPONJ & @EdgewaterPolice inv. of 6/22 shooting: alleged shooter arrested & charged with attempted murder, armed robbery & weapons charges.
"2 others charged with unlawful possession of a weapon.
"1 victim released from hospital; other in critical but stable condition."
Fans of the musician have since been tweeting asking for further clarification but there has been no more news on Lil Tjay's condition.
On June 28, 2022, Music Times reported that Lil Tjay's uncle said his nephew was "pulling thru" .
The rapper is still being monitored in hospital.
What happened to Lil Tjay?
Read More on The US Sun
Trump’s former mansion with tennis court and indoor pool on sale for $30M
Lil Tjay was hospitalized and reportedly in stable condition after he was shot at a shopping center just after midnight on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
Here is a timeline of the situation:
Timeline of Lil Tjay shooting
- Multiple shots were fired in the attack that took place just after midnight on June 22 near City Place Shopping Center in Edgewater, New Jersey.
- Police were called to two locations — one at a Chipotle and one near an Exxon gas station nearby.
- Tjay sustained "multiple gunshot wounds" according to cops
- The rapper underwent emergency surgery after the attack, according to TMZ.
- Mohamed Konate was charged with attempted murder, armed robbery, and weapons offenses in connection to the shooting.
- Tjay's friends Jeffrey Valdez and Antoine Boyd, were also arrested and charged with second-degree unlawful possession of a weapon.
- Boyd sustained a single gunshot wound in the attack
- After being hospitalized, the rapper was reported to be in critical condition before being updated to stable.
Source: Read Full Article