CHARLOTTE Crosby treated herself to a huge takeaway feast last night.
The reality star, 30, has been forced to quarantine after a month long holiday in Ibiza with her boyfriend Liam Beaumont.
From July 26 the UK Government announced that those returning from Spain would need to self-isolate for 14 days due to Covid-19.
The pair originally decided to do so at Liam's house, but are now back with Charlotte's parents at their family home in Durham.
The lovebirds currently have the huge pad to themselves as her mum, dad and little brother have gone away for a trip in their camper van.
And being stuck in the house has led them to do one of the only things they can – treat themselves to a huge takeaway from Manajaros in Newcastle.
The Geordie lass regularly enjoys takeaways from the restaurant and is a massive fan of the cuisine, with all their food infused with a blend of African and Caribbean flavours.
But it looks like the pair opted for something a little less exotic.
Charlotte looked over the moon with her feast which consisted of pizza, chips and one of Teeside's most popular dishes, a parmo.
Their trip to Ibiza not only means that they both have to isolate for a two week period, but it's also put a dent in Charlotte's pocket, as she's lost out on future work.
The star had to pull out of the new ITV2 singing show, Celebrity Karaoke Club.
A source said: "Charlotte was booked to appear on Celebrity Karaoke Club, the new ITV2 show.
"It starts filming this week – but now she's having to quarantine for two weeks when she gets home, she's had to postpone it."
However, it looks like her trip to Spanish party island was worth it as she was pictured showing off her tanned figure on a yacht, looking loved-up as ever with Liam.
The couple were joined by a group of friends, including best pal Sophie Kasaei, Geordie Shore star Nathan Henry and In The Style owner Adam Frisby, for their long holiday.
Although the party animals got to let loose on the party island, Jac Jossa and Billie Faiers also stayed with the gang in their impressive villa to shoot new for their In The Style ranges.
However, the I'm A Celebrity winner and Towie star managed to return to the UK before the restrictions were imposed.
When asked how she feels about having to stay home for two weeks, Charlotte replied: "Amazing. I think I'll need about three weeks to get over this trip!!!
She continued: "I think I'm gunna have you all glued to the TV's for the rest of the year. Put it that way (sic)."
It comes after late last month the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advised against all non-essential travel to Spain, including the Balearic and Canary Islands.
The advice is based on evidence of increases in cases of Covid-19 in several regions, particularly in Aragon, Navarra and Catalonia – which include the cities of Zaragoza, Pamplona and Barcelona.
Initially, the UK reviewed the nations included on the "safe" list every three weeks, but now a rolling review system could see countries removed from the list at short notice.
“We have to keep the situation under review and I think that is what the public would expect us to do,” junior health minister Helen Whately told Sky News on Monday, July 27.
She continued: “If we see rates going up in a country where at the moment there is no need to quarantine, if we see the rates going up, we would have to take action because we cannot take the risk of coronavirus being spread again across the UK."
At present there is no "official" date for a review of the quarantine rules.
Most read in Celebrity
Monster gave Angel a life sentence but he'll be out in two years, say family
Currys driver sacked over 'creepy texts' to customers 'has lost everything'
Thug who left girlfriend 'unable to walk or talk' poses with huge knife
Gran, 49, detained after grandson, 5, stabbed to death as family pay tribute
However, it is expected the government will stick to the planned three-week review of the exemption list if no review happens sooner.
This would mean UK quarantine restrictions for people arriving from Spain could come up for a review no later than August 16.
Anyone entering the country must provide contact details and then self-isolate for 14 days, or face a fine of up to £1,000.
Source: Read Full Article