On the October 22 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter has been searching for a Halloween costume, got his DNA results back, and saw the most awkward thing happen during a live show at the Magic Castle.
- Jacob went to House of Torment and Scream Hollow.
- Brad is pissed at his TV for not recognizing his Xbox One
- Jacob read Penpal by Dathan Auerbach.
- Ben read Ray Bradbury’s The Halloween Tree
- Peter saw Halloween, and had a Netflix weekend with Derren Brown’s Sacrifice, Making A Murderer Season 2, and The Haunting of Hill House.
- Jacob watched The Night Comes For Us, Child’s Play, Derren Brown’s The Push, The Midnight Man, Shudder’s True Horror, and tons of ER.
- Chris watched The Night Comes For Us, Netflix’s Haunted, and saw the new Halloween again.
- Ben watched Halloween, A Star is Born, and finished Ozark season 1
- Brad saw Halloween twice, started watching Documentary Now!
- Hoai-Tran saw First Man, Colette, and Halloween, and watched a screener for this year’s best anime film, Mirai.
- Brad put a McDonald’s hash brown on his Sausage McMuffin and it’s a game changer.
- Brad has been playing the new Halloween score over and over again, scared his Mom with it.
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article