Tupac Shakur is alive and living in Malaysia, according to Suge Knight’s son, and was last spotted in a popular tourist spot.
Suge Jacob Knight – son to Death Row Record’s Suge Knight, who was with Tupac when he was killed – fuelled the conspiracy theory that the rapper wasn’t murdered in Las Vegas 22 years ago, and instead reckons he was last seen hiding in the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur.
The CEO of OverKnight Entertainment posted a video from the popular site and said: “From my source – Pac was last seen in a cave here. I’ll update some more."
The video has had 500,000 hits in a just a few days.
"People need to open their eyes to the truth," one viewer claimed. Another added: I pray for your safety after exposing this”.
Just last week, the music boss made the sensational claims that the fatal shooting outside a Las Vegas nightclub on September 7, 1996, was faked.
Tupac Shakur is alive and living in Malaysia, claims Suge Knight’s son
"Tupac is alive… he never left us," he wrote whilst sharing images of a man looking like an older Tupac hugging a present day Beyonce and 50 Cent.
He also shared footage of a man resembling the late rapper filmed in Malaysia before claiming a shadowy organisation is seeking to silence his claims.
Sharing a sinister direct message which read, "You said to much. Time for you to go," he replied, "The truth will be out and I’m not going anywhere."
Tupac cop breaks silence over rapper’s death and calls hoax rumours wrong, saying: "He died in my arms"
"They’ll be after me soon smh," he told fans, insisting, "I’m not on drugs."
However, the first officer to the scene of Tupac’s shooting, Chris Carroll said: “He is absolutely positively dead.
“I know he means a lot to people, but the guy is gone and is never coming back.
“Just to clarify when I say gone – I don’t mean gone abroad – in case conspiracy theorists misconstrue that line.
“I mean he is dead. He had multiple gun shot wounds on his body. There were large calibre wounds to his torso and vital organs.”
Source: Read Full Article