Iggy Azalea‘s “Bad Girls Tour” has been canceled “due to unforeseen circumstances” according to Live Nation.
Variety reported that the rapper was meant to play a 21-city, five-week tour to begin Oct. 27 in Hollywood, Fla. But that as of Sunday, “all of the 21 dates except four — Minneapolis, St. Louis, Salt Lake City and Hollywood, Calif. — had been marked cancelled” and that, “a four-date tour of those cities does not seem likely.”
Azalea, 28, confirmed the news Sunday on social media, tweeting, “Believe me — i was really excited for this tour … and im genuinely disappointed it cant happen this year – The choice was out of my hands and not my call to make. I hope i will get to see you all in person one day. I love you.”
Her opening act CupcakKe said online earlier this week that she was dropping off the tour due to a “change of plans,” then added, “I went from getting paid 330k on this tour to 30k that’s what I mean by ‘change plans.’”
But she noted, “THIS WAS NOT IGGY THAT CHANGED PLANS… It was the ones that put it together… Iggy knows I love her… I just need that bag IN FULL that’s all.”
Live Nation told Page Six when asked to comment: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, Iggy Azalea’s The Bad Girls Tour has been cancelled. Refunds are available at point of purchase.”
Source: Read Full Article