LOVE Island's Tommy Fury is constantly finding himself in the middle of a love triangle, however, the hunk continues to punch through it.
Here's all you need to know about the 20-year-old boxer looking for his very own knockout…
Who is Love Islander Tommy Fury?
Tyson Fury's brother Tommy Fury, 20, describes himself as an "honest, charismatic and charming" guy who would go "to the moon and back" to get the girl of his dreams in Love Island 2019.
He says being too confident can sometimes be his downfall, along with being too talkative and a bit lazy.
The "solid eight" out of 10 as he describes himself wants to mingle with everyone and says a bromance isn't off the cards.
But fellow Islander's won't want to rile the boxer up.
When asked by ITV producers what his definition of the bro code is, the Love Islander said: "If I’m not with a girl anymore, a guy should come and speak to me, sit me down and say ‘Listen, I like her. Would you be alright with it'."
However, the Islander said he's not going to ruin anyone else’s journey.
He said: "Obviously I wouldn’t have a problem as I’m not with the girl. If the girl is all for it as well, then it’s not a problem.
"It’s a free world and if a girl has a connection with another guy and she is better with him than with me then spot on."
Tommy says he's going to pursue the girl he has a connection with "without being an idiot to the other Islanders".
What has happened to Tommy Fury so far on Love Island?
- Tommy entered the Love Island villa in the last few minutes of episode one. However, with his good looks all of the girls were immediately impressed.
- Tommy then ruffled feather when he pinched Lucie from Joe when he had to pick a girl to couple up with.
- The islander found himself in a love triangle with Lucie and Joe – at first it looked like Lucie would stick with Joe, but she starting to like Tommy more.
- Lucie is starting to sway more to Tommy – but his head could be turned as he is going on a date with Molly-Mae Hague.
- Lucie decides to get back with Joe and opts not to remain coupled up with Tommy, who is luckily saved by Molly-Mae as his new partner.
- Tommy makes Molly-Mae breakfast with the help of his fellow Islanders after making the shock admission that he can't make a cup of tea.
- Molly-Mae sets her sights on newboy Danny Williams leaving Tommy at risk of being dumped from the island.
- With Joe and Lucie closer than ever before, Tommy's chances of surviving another elimination appear slim.
- Although Tommy might not be getting very far with Lucie or new love interest Molly-Mae, he did at least enjoy a relaxing back rub from new BFF Curtis Pritchard.
What is Tommy Fury's type on paper?
Looks-wise Tommy is looking for a gym-goer with blonde hair, blue eyes and a good tan.
But it'll take more than that to please the singleton.
A girl being too big-headed is a no-no for Tommy.
He likes women who are confident but also a bit shy.
When asked who his celebrity crush is by Love Island producer, he said it was Ariana Grande.
"That girl is fire."
What has Tommy Fury's ex said about him going in the villa?
Tommy's ex, Millie Roberts, claims she found out he was going into the villa just days after they split.
Speaking to The Daily Star Sunday, the 22-year-old said Tommy used to hate her watching the show.
She said: "Going on this show is supposedly against everything he claimed to stand for.
"He wouldn’t even like me watching the programme and would say the girls were disgusting because of their lip fillers and Botox. He hates all that.
“When we were together, he wouldn’t want me wearing make-up, short skirts or dresses or anything low-cut that showed any kind of cleavage. He’s very strict about that sort of thing.
“But clearly he’s a liar. All he is after is money and fame – he’s a fake and a phoney.”
The chemistry student added she was "gutted" when he dumped her out of the blue.
Millie added cracks had started to appear after Tommy was offered a reported £200,000 to appear on the ITV2 reality show.
What has Tyson Fury said about Tommy appearing on Love Island?
Speaking on Ariel Helwani's MMA Show on ESPN, Tyson said: "He's going on a TV show called Love Island.
"He's a good looking young kid and I think he's going to be a hit with the ladies on it.
"He clearly doesn't look like me because I look like an ogre!
"He's only just started his professional career, he's 2-0 at the moment.
"He's got a big future but it's going to take a lot of sacrifice and dedication to achieve goals."
And speaking about what his boxer brother Tyson had said about him entering the villa, Tommy said:
"My brother went, ‘Go on, lad!’ It is what it is, at the end of the day. We’re here to have a good time and find a love partner. I would like to find that myself.
“If I’m there in bed and we both have a good connection and feel that it’s the right time . . . We can’t put a time frame on things, it has to feel right. I’d be open to it, but I’d keep it under the covers.”
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You’ll be able to get your fix of the show every night on ITV2 from 9pm where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night's show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack's spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.
Source: Read Full Article